|Street Address||1751 Panorama Point|
With over 35 employees, urban-gro is the largest and best-known Cannabis product solutions company across the US and a leader within the Cannabis industry. In 2017, Cannabis Business Executive ranked urban-gro as the 17th largest ancillary business in the Cannabis space, and urban-gro was recognized by NCIA with a Cannatech Award in Cultivation Technology.
What’s the Job?
As our Accounting Manager, you are working with a team to support the accounting functions of urban-gro. While you’re light-hearted, you’re also responsible and take your commitments seriously. You’re able to work both independently and within a team, and you can embrace change in support of our ever-changing business. You leverage your skills to manage multiple, and sometimes competing, priorities and stay organized. As a key part of this job, you will use initiative and demonstrate creativity in solving problems.
• General A/P duties, including paying vendors, managing aged payables and invoices
• Maintaining prepaid vendor schedule
• Expense report processing using an automated expense reporting tool (Expensify)
• Update prepaid expense and accrued expense reconciliations
• Other GL reconciliations, as assigned
• Maintaining fixed asset database
• Assist in timely monthly close process
• Prepare and process payroll and payroll journal entries
• Administer 401K payroll process
• Maintain and update Insurance Schedules
• Knowledge of general accounting procedures and software
• Extreme attention to detail
• Highly process-oriented
• Intermediate level Excel
• Intermediate level QuickBooks experience
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and to manage multiple priorities
• Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels
• Ability to analyze, identify and resolve problems timely
• Ability to work independently, be self-directed, and motivated
• Ability to manage all assigned deadlines
• Strong work ethic and exceptional organization
• Friendly, approachable and customer service oriented
• Must enforce company guidelines and policies in a friendly manner
• Enforce Company travel and expense policy
• Assist with other departmental projects, as assigned
• 3-5 years of accounting experience and an Accounting degree
Please send your resume with a well crafted cover letter on why you’re an ideal candidate for this position. No phone calls please.