Coming Out Green$Free
- 2 years ago
- In Events
|Street Address||100 Maple St Ste B|
In this series, we invite guests to share the story of their relationship with cannabis.
For nearly a century, we’ve heard from those who’ve said “no.” It’s now time to also hear from those who have said “yes” and “maybe.”
Among the possible topics for discussion:
• How did your experience with cannabis begin?
• How do you use it and why?
• How has it impacted your life — psychologically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically?
• What about relationships?
• What lessons — “good,” “bad,” and otherwise — has the plant provided?
And of course we’ll always ask our guest to share their thoughts and practical suggestions about what mindful use means to them. All in a safe, supportive setting.
These gatherings — which last about 90 minutes — begin by listening to the journey of our invited guest. Afterwards, we encourage the group to participate in a shared, informal discussion of personal experience and wisdom…long kept hidden.
Drop-ins welcome. No charge. (Inspired love donations always gratefully accepted.)