With accuracy specifications exceeding all OEM requirements for charging accuracy, that is twice as good as any competitive unit on the market, the Standard Series of Compute-A- Charge® scales are Performance Leaders in accuracy and reliability and the Standard by which all others are measured. The competition simply doesn’t measure up!
• Calibrated to strict NIST Standards at our manufacturing facility in Hialeah, Fl.
• Accuracy specification exceeds all OEM requirements for charging accuracy and is twice as good as any competitive unit on the market.
• Temperature compensated over the entire operating temperature range to maintain charging accuracy under all ambient conditions.
• Selectable measurements in Imperial or Metric units.
• Environmentally sealed strain gage beam load cell technology first introduced by CPS in 1985.
• Designed to withstand overloads of 150%.
• High contrast wide angle LCD Display for ease of viewing.
• Platform can be removed from carrying case.
• Magnetic back on handheld unit.
• Hanging hook.
• Powered by two (9V) batteries providing 60 hours of continuous usage.
• User selectable automatic power off to conserve batteries.
• Designed and Manufactured in the USA.
Working load capacity: 220 lbs (100kg)
Operating Temperature: 14°F to +122°F / -10°C to +50°C
Accuracy: 0.05% of reading or ± 0.2oz / (± 5g) whichever is greater
Resolution: ±0.25oz / ±10 grams
Overload Protection: Visual, electronic and mechanical
Platform Dimensions: 8 ¾” x 8 ¾” / 22.23cm x 22.23cm
Weight: 5.6lb / 2.55kg
Power: Two 9V batteries, included
Battery Life: 60 hours of continuous use
Battery Indicator: Battery symbol with 3 segment display
Readout: Imperial / Metric
Warranty: 1 year
Made in the USA: Yes