- 1 year ago
- In Grower
|Street Address||4800 Nome St|
The Health Center Cultivation Processor is an essential member of the cultivation team
and where all new cultivation team members begin their career with The Health Center.
As a processor, you will learn the basic standards and expectations The Health Center
holds their employees to as well as the fundamental skills needed to complete the
process of marijuana cultivation.
Processor’s job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Hand Trimming – Dry trim of finished marijuana plants. Eligible for trim bonus at
448g, 896g, and 1344g.
● Harvest – All aspects of harvesting including cutting plants, defanning plants,
sorting plant waste, weighing plants, clean up of the flower room post harvest,
and refilling the room with veg plants.
● Packaging – The Health Center marijuana is prepacked for our stores at the
cultivation facility. Packaging includes weighing product, sealing in child-proof
mylar bags, and proper/compliant labeling all while maintaining as much speed
as possible with 100% accuracy.
● Cleaning – The Heath Center Cultivation employees are responsible for all
aspects of cleaning in the cultivation facilities. This includes but is not limited to:
○ Grow Rooms – Anytime a room that houses plants is completely emptied,
every surface of that room will be cleaned.
○ Any tools, tables, or bins that touches the product. Anything that touches
the product must be cleaned before and after use.
○ Emptying Trash
Advancement opportunities are also currently available. All Senior THC cultivation
positions are filled from in-house promotions. Once established as a hard working team
member, other opportunities will become available.