Edibles Kitchen Helper$15
|Street Address||11 NW 6th Ave|
The Kitchen Helper will assist the Master Baker in baking and packaging a new line of cannabis-infused edibles products. Duties include: mixing and baking the products in compliance with applicable OLCC regulations; packaging the finished products; participating in new product development. The Kitchen Helper will report to the Kitchen Manager and Owners of the company.
• an Oregon State Food Handlers Permit
• You must be a graduate of an accredited culinary school OR have at least 1 year’s experience working in a professional kitchen
• ability to lift heavy equipment
• willingness to work baker’s hours (early morning or late at night, as the case may be)
• strong work ethic, positive attitude, problem-solver
• team player who can work well with others in a small kitchen environment
Oregon Marijuana Workers Permit holders preferred.
$15/hr to start, with increases based on performance
Who we’re looking for:
Someone who’s truly excited about getting in on the ground floor of an amazing new edibles company, and wants to help promote and legitimize the cannabis products industry.
Tilikum Ventures, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
Send resume and brief cover letter stating why you’re interested in the job to email@example.com. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD AND YOU MUST LIVE IN OR NEAR PORTLAND OREGON TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB. Thank you.