|Street Address||100 E De La Guerra St|
We are a cannabis cultivation company seeking EAGER, MOTIVATED, AND PASSIONATE people to join our team and become a grower through our killer internship program.
If you are looking to get into the industry as a grower but don’t have the experience needed, then this could be the job for you!
Our Internship Program allows you to get amazing training under a master grower, hands on work experience, and the ability to see all phases of the growing process!
After completing the program you will have the opportunity to be hired on with the company.
There is plenty of opportunity for growth if you have the same passion, drive, and love that we do for this industry.
In the event you don’t get hired on at the end of the program, you will have still gained the experience needed to break into the industry.
You will also be compensated upon completion of the program.
So if this sounds like the perfect fit then apply today!
Here are the details of the program——-
POSITION START DATE: Immediately
DURATION OF THE PROGRAM: 12 weeks
HOURS : 30/week
Start/End time will fluctuate slightly. Shifts will be scheduled Mon-Sat between the hours of 9a-5p
(i.e. 9a-3p, 10a-4p, 11a-5p,etc.). Saturday shift is required.
Hands on training with Master Grower, through a multi phase program
PAY: $ Bonus upon completion of the program
* Be at least 21 years of age
* Eagerness to learn- Experience is a plus but not required. As long as you are willing to learn we will train you!
* Daytime and weekend availability- Must be flexible
* Ability to work long hours/ sit or stand for long periods of time
* Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
* Organizational skills are a must!
* PASSION!!! -This program will only be successful if you have a high desire to work with cannabis and you truly have a passion for cultivation.
* Possesses the following qualities: Punctual, Hard working, Ability to stay focused, Self motivated, Can Work independently, Follows instructions, Quick learner, Ability to exude patience in an ever changing work environment, Can handle a fast paced environment, and likes to have fun!
If you are interested please reply to this ad with your resume and include a cover letter.