Creative, Caring, Ambitious Sales Representative
Join an exciting cannabis infusion company to grow your abilities and help thousands of patients in Arizona. Our company leadership team has the industry knowledge to create and expand and are looking for others to join the team in this exciting adventure. Sales experience in the cannabis industry a huge plus! Generous pay and continuous opportunity for growth!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Consistent Sales Calls via Phone, Face to Face Interactions, and all locations are to be visited every 2 weeks
• Achieve sales quota in assigned territory
• Scheduling and Hosting Tabling Events at Dispensary Locations
• Scheduling and Executing Dispensary Staff Training
• Hosting Relationship-Building Meetings with Key Decision Makers
• Attending Company Team Building Events and Core Group Meetings
• Attending Industry Meetings and Events
• Attending and/or Facilitating Exhibitor Booth at Industry Specific or Related Trade Shows
• Responsible for Reporting Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Required Sales Reports
• Analyze and Report Competitor Market Strategies and Products
• Supply Clients with Required Marketing Materials
• Provide Team 30, 60, 90 Day Sales Strategies
• Monitor Order and Delivery Follow up to Client through coordination with Kitchen Manager
• Quarterly Collection of Dispensary Compliance Documents
• Responsible for Submitting Weekly Expense Reports
• Occasional responsible for deliveries following company P&P for distribution
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Minimum of 2 years sales related background. Preference of business to business sales experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external areas of the company.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary leadership
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• Comply with AZ State laws regarding Medical Marijuana and HIPPA Regulations
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Proof of automobile insurance and registration
• FBI FINGERPRINTING AND BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED
• Must have an extremely flexible schedule
Compensation Salary plus Commission
How to Apply
Email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or be creative and send a video! Love that!