Grassroots Cannabis, LLC, is looking to fill a single Security Manager position responsible for both the Taneytown, MD and Chambersburg, PA facilities.
• Ensure adherence to all security protocol as established by corporate security director.
• Heads the Safety and Security Committee for the assigned facilities.
• Responsible for managing the security department and supervising the security team to ensure the protection of people, property, and assets.
• Responsible for the entire operations, staffing and equipment of the Security Department.
• Schedule all security services and officers.
• Perform services to assure the safety and protection of property and personnel against injury or death, molestation, harassment or intimidation and loss or damage from any preventable cause including fire, theft, embezzlement, damage or destruction, trespass, espionage, or sabotage.
• Ensure all security equipment and systems are operated and maintained for compliance with the security plan.
• Administer access control program including enrollment of personnel in the engineered access control system.
• Compile reports as required by the corporate security director.
• Utilize all security systems to discover security breaches and compliance issues.
• Maintain all security equipment and property.
• Train personnel according to established procedures and conduct training meetings to discuss problems and future plans.
• Administer training to the security department and maintain training records.
• Manage all visitor access to assigned facility.
• Act as liaison to all departments on security measures, procedures, and needs.
• Coordinate security for all transport operations.
• Conduct security evaluations to ensure constant improvement and compliance.
• Maintain emergency response procedures and training.
• Implement and enforce safety regulations and policies.
• Ensure the reporting and documentation of all incidents and provide initial information for investigations to the corporate security director.
• Other duties as may be determined.
• 5-10 Years Security Management Experience.
• Minimum of HS Diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
• Must be 21 years of age
• Board certified in security management by ASIS International as a CPP highly preferred.
• Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule based on the demands of the business.
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org