Strawberry Cough, Buy Marijuana Online | Order Weed Online |Buy cannabis online| THC and CBD Oil For Sale.

$250
State Tennessee
Country United States

This strain is well known for its stress and anxiety relieving effects that help lift spirits and enhance moods of its users by inducing the head-high that is typical of sativa strains. Many users proclaim this strain to be the best at treating all mood disorders and leaving users feeling clear-minded and happy. Although this strain is about 85% sativa, the remaining 15% Indica gives the added bonus of relaxation and ease of body tension. Many users say they feel up beat and enjoy this strain especially when spending time in nature or socializing…

– Indica = 15%
– Sativa = 85%
THC Level = 20.0% Avg.
CBD Level = 0.11% Avg.

We ship in top discreet packaging using smell-proof bags, we vacuum seal and disguise the package so it can’t be detected by canine or electronic sniffles. We ship to both homes and PO Box address, all 100% safe. We do express overnight within USA. It will take 3 to 5 business days delivery
Canada, Europe and Australia….

Contact via details below:
Email: sales@kush-cannabisoil.com
Text #: +1 (424) 327-4076
Website: http://kush-cannabisoil.com/
Wickr…….vendor420
Kik id…….morganson1

True to its name, this strain resembles a strawberry in appearance, sent, and taste. The small buds of this plant are very bright green and heavily condensed with bright reddish-pinkish hairs. It tastes like strawberries and smells like… -you guessed it, strawberries. This crowd favorite is a classic strain that has well-earned its popularity and praise.

Tags:

You must be logged in to post a comment.